Chesterfield Maintenance with Leather CreamPractical information about leather and care advice for House of Chesterfield furniture. Leather is an authentic natural product. Depending on the finish, leather is generally user-friendly and easy to maintain. Caring for your leather with Leather Care Bio Cream four times a year is usually enough to keep it in optimal condition.
The cream is a leather cleaner and leather protector in one. The Leather Care Bio Cream is a set of 2 jars and 2 sponges.
The cream is a leather cleaner and leather protector in one.
- Stains are easy to clean.
- Self-glossing means no need to buff or polish.
- Colourless, and can therefore be used for all leather colours.
- Has a drying time of one minute - optimal protection against oil, water and grease stains.
- The Original Chesterfield Leather Care Bio Cream was developed especially for use on Chesterfield furniture, but is also suitable for other leather articles.
Instructions for use:
- Apply Leather Care Cream using the sponge.
- Let it dry for one minute.
- Buffing out is not necessary.
There are %s results. Scroll up.